Advantages of Using an Exclusive Buyer’s Agent
- Only an Exclusive Buyer Agent (often called an Exclusive Buyer’s Broker) can GUARANTEE to represent you in your home purchase 100% from start to finish.
- Only an EBA can GUARANTEE to negotiate on your behalf.
- An EBA provides the true facts as to value, market/neighborhood conditions, and obvious physical defects. The high level of negotiation training and expertise of an EBA truly levels the playing field when it is time to make an offer on a property.
- Because an EBA ONLY represents home buyers and does not have in-house or company listings, a seller is always unaware of the price buyers are willing to spend during the negotiation process, bringing the advantage back to the buyer and the buyer’s wallet. For this reason alone, it is very common to save a substantial amount of money during the critical negotiation process.
- An EBA will insist that the buyer utilize a qualified home inspector who will treat the buyer as their client, and not as a customer.
- Listing agents (the ones with the sign in the front yard) and the company that they work for represent the SELLER, not the buyer. Their job is to get the SELLER the highest price on the best terms. The best they could offer You as a home buyer is DUAL representation- representing you and the seller in the same transaction. Would you go to court using your Opponent’s Attorney? Then why would you want to use the Seller’s Real Estate Agent to represent YOU?
- An EBA’s job is to get the BUYER the lowest price on the best terms.
- EBAs will do a better job for transferees that anyone else. They will give you the facts, good and bad. A listing agent cannot tell you about many things that would be detrimental for the BUYER because they work for the SELLER.
- An EBA will help you with your financing alternatives. They may advise you to be pre-approved by a lender. Why? Because a fully approved loan makes you a cash buyer.
- EBA’s have a legal and ethical obligation to put your interests first!
Doesn’t it just make sense to use an Exclusive Buyers Agent?
For more information about FOR HomeBUYERS, Inc., Exclusive Buyer’s Representation and the Triangle Real Estate Market call (919)878-1110, text (919)219-9878, email Allen@forhomebuyers.com.