Steps In The NC Home Buying Process
The Home Buying Process can be fun or it can be a nightmare. As Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill- NC Exclusive Buyer Agents, FOR HomeBUYERS, mission is to guide you around the pitfalls that you might encounter so that your home buying experience is pleasant and fun. To learn how FOR HomeBUYERS can assist you in your search for a home you may Text or Call 919-219-9878. You may also email Allen@forhomebuyers.com. Contact us today for your no obligation consultation on how Exclusive Buyer Representation can benefit you with your next home purchase.
All states do not have the same real estate rules and regulations. Therefore, these North Carolina steps may vary from steps that you may have experienced in other states.
- Talk to a Mortgage Lender for pre-qualification and price range.
- Choose a Real Estate Buyer’s Agent.
- Search for the Home
- Write the Offer to Purchase and go to Contract
- Make Loan Application
- Have the home inspected
- Get required repairs completed
- Schedule movers & utilities
- Order Home Owners or Hazard Insurance
- Review the HUD or Closing Statement for accuracy
- Get a Certified Check for the funds needed for closing
- Perform a final walk-through of the home for condition
- Go to Closing
- Move-in to your new Home!!